When there’s a water intrusion, like a roof leak or a leaking water line, mold can quickly become a problem in your home or business. Mold can cause health effects and can cause significant damage to your property. Although every mold damage scenario is different requiring a unique solution, the general mold remediation process stays the same. The following steps illustrate a “typical” mold removal process.
- Call SERVPRO of Fredericksburg
- Your property will have an inspection and a damage assessment
- Mold containment will be used if needed
- Specialized air filtration will be used
- We will remove mold and mold-infested materials
- Your belongings and content in your home will be cleaned if needed
- Restoration of your home
Call SERVPRO of Fredericksburg at (540) 373-7000 if you or someone you know is in need of assistance with managing mold in a home or business.