Spring Cleaning Tips part 2
Spring Cleaning Tips - Part 2
• Clean your ceiling fan motors, blades and globes.
• Clean light fixture and globes.
• Dust above all your doors, door openings, crown molding and windows.
• Clean drapes and blinds.
• Clean windows, window sills and trim.
• Clean above kitchen cabinets if they do not go to the ceilings.
• Clean inside kitchen cabinets and cabinet drawers if needed.
• Clean shower curtains (most can be put in the washing machine) and the tub drain.
• Clean toilet tank (use the proper cleaning chemicals).
• Clean under bathroom sinks and clean the sink drain.
• Clean Baseboards and HVAC vent covers, vacuum out vents.
• Change HVAC filters if needed.
• Take area rugs outside and shake, wash if possible.
• Change bed linens from winter linens to spring linens.
• Clean out closets and donate unwanted items.
• Clean all trash cans, kitchen and bathrooms. Hint – Put a dryer sheet in the bottom for a fresh smell.