Indoor Spring Cleaning Tips Part 1 Appliances
Indoor Spring Cleaning Tips From SERVPRO® of Fredericksburg:
Part 1 - Appliances
- Clean your major appliances outside, inside and behind if possible: refrigerator and refrigerator coils, range, oven and exhaust hood, freezer, dishwasher, garbage disposal and microwave.
- Clean the outside, inside, behind and under your washer and dryer, also clean your dryer line. If you can not clean your dryer line yourself have a professional do it. Dryer lines build up lint and can catch fire.
- Clean all small appliances inside and out - toaster, coffee pot, blender, etc.
- Clean your vacuum cleaner and air cleaners and replace the filters if needed.
- Clean your dehumidifiers and replace any filters that need replacing.
- When replacing filters, it is a good idea to write the date on them and mark it on your calendar.
- Clean the head on your paper shredder - it will help it to operate more efficiently.