Safe Holiday Decorating Tips
Everyone is in the swing of the Holiday Season and we are all blessed in one way or another with good food, good friends, and wonderful family and beautiful decorations. Here are a few helpful safety tips from SERVPRO of Fredericksburg when decorating.
- Make sure your smoke detectors are in good working order & have good batteries.
- When using a real tree, always put it in a container that will hold water & hydrate.
- Always hang stockings at least 3 ft. from a heat source.
- Make sure all electrical lights & extension cords have the label if a nationally recognized testing company.
- Be careful where you place lit candles & never leave them unattended or burning overnight.
Have a happy & safe Holiday !